Centre for Research & Technology Hellas (CERTH)
The Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CE.R.T.H) is a non-profit research organization that is directly supervised by the General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT), of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, Culture and Sports.
Mission: The prime mission of CERTH is summarized in the following:
- Promotion of Research – Development – Innovation
- High Quality Scientific Research
- Development of Innovative Products and Services
- Strong partnerships with International & Domestic Industry
- Strong collaboration with Research Centers and Universities
Chairman of the Board: Athanasios G. Konstandopoulos
Staff: Total personnel: 491
Finances: 3 year turnover (2009-2011) 61,7 million €
CERTH Research Institutes (5)
CERTH consists of four (4) thematic Institutes located in Thessaloniki and one (1) multi-thematic Institute, located in Volos. A Central Directorate (CD) located in Thessaloniki supports and represents legally the Center.
- CERTH headquarters are in Thessaloniki in a privately owned area of approximately 30.000 m2. Additional CERTH branches exist in Athens, Volos, Larisa, Karditsa, Trikala and Ptolemaida.
- CERTH is the owner of the Thessaloniki Technology Park business incubator and major shareholder of its management company (TTP/MDC S.A) http://www.thestep.gr
- CERTH is the National Contact Point for the FP7 “People” programme and the National Coordinator of the EURAXESS Network for the mobility of researchers.
6 km Harilaou – Thermi Rd.,
P.O. Box 60361,
570 01, Thessaloniki,